Some details

Just called DH to share the news. He's on nights so was just up and getting ready for work.

He was speechless at first (reckon his jaw might have hit the ground too) but once he had a moment to take it in (and realise I wasn't joking) he was pretty happy. He's been having a rough time this hitch so I think this news has really made his day/night. Wish I could have seen the look on his face though!

Feels a bit more real now I've had a few hours to process and I've been able to say it out loud to hubby.

Paranoid side of me is still slightly skeptical and wants bloods taken and an early dating scan...probably silly but I just can't help it. I'll call my GP on Monday and try and get in ASAP.

I still have several HPTs in my possession so of course the POAS frenzy will continue. I actually did an IC this morning and got a very faint line which is what prompted me to go and buy the FRERs. Glad I did as I was driving myself batty looking at the IC and wondering if I was imagining the 2nd line...but the FR is definitely clear. I can hold the test at arms length and see the 2nd line without squinting. And it came up well within the time limit.

My head is all over the place. Can't sleep. Excitement and nerves all jumbled into one.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment